Master Tree Academy believes that social skills and being aware of what makes us unique as humans are the key of joy, success and happiness in life! We committed to educating students in a community that fosters and celebrates social and academic excellence and wellness through empathy, dignity and respect. We desire to give every child the best educational experience possible.
Our collective goal is for our students to demonstrate:
- Empathy, Honesty, Integrity and Good Judgment
- Competence of basic and advanced life skills in the area of:
social, linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and
- An Inquiring and Non-Discriminating Mind and a Passion for knowledge
- Strong Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Critical and Independent Thinking
- High Personal Expectation and Motivation Tolerance and Respect for
The MTA Expectations, Levels of Infractions, and Responses have been established to help accomplish this collective goal and to help create a positive and safe learning environment. The MTA staff encourages good manners and appropriate behavior.
Students are expected to:
- Arrive at school on time and attend classes regularly and on-time (according to
chosen curriculum program times).
- Interact with other students, teachers and administration with respect and dignity.
- Respect the school property and the property of others.
- Be honest , non-discriminatory and fair.
- Make the effort to accomplish school work and participate in class.
- Follow the directions provided to them by MTA staff and administration.
- Refrain from ‘bullying’, degrading or shaming other students, staff or teachers at
any time at school.
Parents are encouraged to:
- Volunteer when possible.
- Attend conferences and other scheduled meetings.
- Check binders, and backpacks each day.
- Refrain from discussing other students/staff while at school.
- Use proper language on campus and at MTA events.
- Share concerns with teachers and administration.